The Rugo™ R1S Drone Light Systems are designed for use with either:
- DJI Inspire 1, Inspire 2, Matrice M100, Matrice M200, Matrice M210, Matrice M600, and Matrice 600 Pro Drones
- DJI Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro Drones
- Yuneec Typhoon H and H520 Drones
Each system comes with (2) Rugo™ R1S lights and a set of drone mounts. Each light has a Quick Swap® Power Pack with Strobe that meets FAA regulations for UAV night flight and anti-collision lighting.
The R1S Drone Light Systems are best for search, inspection, mapping, and assessments. The R1S puts out up to 700 lumens and has an operational beam distance of up to 100 ft (30 m).
NOTE: using two Rugo™s along with the included set of mounts is recommended in order to maintain the drone’s center of gravity. Please make sure you follow all local and FAA requirements for night flight and have waivers filed if necessary.
Key Features for All Rugos™:
- Rechargeable Quick Swap™ Power Pack with Strobe
The Rugo™ R1S and RCS have a rechargeable Quick Swap® Power Pack with Strobe. The strobe mode meets FAA regulations for UAV night flights and anti-collision lighting. The Power Pack provides 1 - 6 hours of light on a single charge and fully recharges via a USB adaptor in 2.5 hours. Power Packs can be swapped out in seconds with no tools. Additional Power Packs are available as separate accessories to extend usage time.
- Tri-Lens® Technology
The Rugo™ R1S and RCS have three interchangeable lens settings, allowing the user to adapt to different uses:
- Spot = 25° Best for distance. R1S has maximum operational distance of 100 ft (30 m). RCS has maximum operational distance of 50 ft (15 m).
- Area = 55° Best for mid-range. Both R1S and RCS have maximum operational distance of 30 ft (9 m).
- Flood = 120° Best for close-up. Both R1S and RCS have maximum operational distance of 10 ft (3 m).
All Rugo™ lights have a rugged built-to-last design. They are impact resistant and fully submersible up to 10 ft (3 m). They also meets NFPA fire resistant requirements and can be decontaminated after use. The Rugo™ lights are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.