- Max Output: 100 lumens
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Battery Type: (4) AA batteries
See wider and better with the FoxFury Command+ Tilt White & Amber LED Headlamp / Helmet Light. This rugged headlamp / helmet light provides hands-free illumination in all-weather conditions and delivers up to 100 lumens of panoramic lighting. It is designed for use on safety helmets (including wildland firefighter helmets), on ball caps, or directly on your forehead. It comes with an adjustable tilt to help aim the light where needed. White & amber LEDs are best suited for outdoor use including exploring, search and rescue and forestry / wildland firefighting.
- Wide beam angle provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment so you can see and respond faster. This headlamp also features a highly visible rear (red) safety LED in the battery pack that can be seen from over 1 mile away.
True to Life™ LED Technology
- New LED technology allows you to see colors more accurately. FoxFury’s True To Life™ LED technology provides a higher quality light. The enriched visual feedback gives a true appearance where colors are seen accurately, clearly and vibrantly (compared to standard LEDs). This technology is critical for inspections and precision work where details need to be distinguished.
Highly Visible Rear Safety LED
- The FoxFury Command Tilt White & Amber LED Headlamp / Helmet Light feature a highly visible flashing red LED in the battery that can be seen from over 1 mile (1.6 km) away. This flashlight taillight acts as a personal marker beacon to increase safety and be seen on scene.
- Command headlamps are professional grade lighting instruments and are meant to thrive in challenging environments. As such, these all-weather, waterproof headlamps are engineered to survive the heat, cold and submersion underwater. This rugged headlamp is designed to survive bumps, drops and other impacts. This light is fire resistant and meets the requirements of NFPA when used with the silicone strap.
The FoxFury Command+ Tilt White & Amber LED Headlamp / Helmet Light provides spot and flood lighting. It is powered by (4) AA batteries. A front light bar and rear battery pack evenly distributes the weight of the light from side to side and front to back, which prevents the light from tilting forward or sideways. The adjustable tilt allows the light to be aimed up or down to best illuminate the area and reduce blinding of others. 3 modes provide a low, medium and high setting to adjust light intensity based on what the immediate situation requires.
When used with the (included) flexible elastic strap, this light can be worn as a headlamp on a ball cap or forehead. When used with the (included) silicone strap, the light grips on to safety helmets, including hard hats and wildland firefighting helmets. This headlamp / helmet light is a versatile lighting tool for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness fire, rescue and medicine professionals (from hotshot crews to mountain and ground sear and rescue).
Product ID: 420-T15