- Max Output: 8,200 Lumens
- Battery Life: Up to 24 Hours
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery or External Power 12VDC
The FoxFury Nomad® T56 True to Life™ Scene Light is a specialty LED scene light that offers true perspective and colors. This cordless, battery powered production light extends up to 8.5 ft (2.6 m) tall to deliver up to 8,200 lumens of 95 CRI 5600K daylight balanced lighting. The Nomad® T56 LED light provides up to 24 hours of production quality lighting. It's our brightest self-contained portable light for situations where portability, maximum power and working underwater, or in any weather condition, is key. This rechargeable light can be deployed (and stowed) in seconds. Best for on location photo and video shoots along with run and gun production work, documentaries and interviews at events and in the field. It is also versatile to be used for treatment areas - from an MCI area, to starting an IV, to the performance of field surgical procedures.
The FoxFury Nomad® T56 is a self-contained LED remote studio light that puts out a cool, crisp 5600K daylight balanced beam. It’s compact, easy to transport and needs no cords or generators. This gives it silent operation and makes it easy to move and permissible to use indoors, outdoors or even submerged underwater. Powered by an internal rechargeable Li-ion battery system, the T56 provides 3-24 hours of run time. If you have the included AC/DC Adaptor plugged in, the Nomad® T56 provides continuous light. 3 modes including a low, medium and high setting enable the user to adjust light intensity and function according to the situation.
The Nomad® T56 can be set up in seconds by deploying its built-in tripod legs, telescoping the light pole, and adjusting the light head. The light head extends tall enough to clear people’s heads, which minimizes shadows and accidental blinding. The light head can swivel, adjust up and down and change from a unidirectional to multi-directional orientation. This durable light works in any weather and is waterproof and impact resistant. At 24.4 lbs (11.1 kg), it is lightweight enough to be transported by most individuals and compact enough to store multiple models in small spaces including closets and trunks of vehicles. The Nomad® T56 is used by photographers, videographers, aerial cinematographers and producers to quickly light and effectively capture photos and videos for use in broadcast, documentaries and on location productions. [Patent Pending]
- High-Quality CRI Daylight Lighting
- High quality 95 CRI (Color Rendering Index) lighting allows the photographer/videographer to capture well-lit colors and textures in order to achieve high definition standards. The entire light spectrum (including red and cyan) is represented evenly and accurately, which is perfect for capturing natural skin tones and vibrant colors on set. These high color rendering 5600K LEDs produce light that is perceived as natural daylight.
- Durable, Weather Resistant
- This rugged light source was specifically designed to thrive in any weather and be impact resistant, as well as to be handled without breaking.
- Rechargeable Battery
- This unit packs a high-quality punch without any assistance from an external power source. The internal battery can be recharged and enables the user to set up anywhere.
Product ID: 200-9T56