Ideal for Quickly Detecting Elevated Body Temperature
This product has been approved by the FDA for use in screening individuals potentially contracting COVID-19.
Non-contact design eliminates need for replacement probe covers and other supplies.
• Measure body (forehead) temperature
• Monitor individuals for temperature change
• Non-contact technique reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
• Measures body temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact
• Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution
• Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
• Optimum measurement distance of 1.9" to 5.9" (5 to 15cm)
• Measures surface temperature from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C)
• Fast response (0.5 seconds)
• Simply press the trigger and read temperature on the large backlit LCD display
• Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
• Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch